We all eat food; it is a necessity, and not to mention we love it but our taste buds are crazy and unique. That makes it awesome!!!
“Food can either be a nutritious meal or a guilty pleasure!
We all have our weaknesses when it comes to what we like to eat.” Whatever you like eat now you can order from OzFoodHunter
In recent years, we all are facing common food and lifestyle traps. Here are some facts to ensure that our nutrition and lifestyle choices support us.
Wait until reading 21 to 26 for more shocking facts which will help your diet. Let’s begin!!!
1. "Soylent" is a good substitute for food intended to supply all daily nutritional needs, to our body.
2. When Microwaving food is done right, it's one of the most nutritionally sound methods in food preparation.
3. There is no single food that provides all the nutrients that humans need, except for breast milk.
4. Eating?kiwi?helps your body process protein.
5. Eating fast causes a stress response leading to a slower metabolism, reduced calorie-burning capacity, reduced vitamin & mineral absorption & reduced muscle building.
6. Sweet potatoes can be made sweeter by keeping it at between 135 and 170F so that, enzymes convert starch into sugar.
7. Vodka can be used to make better tempura batter because of its lower boiling point and it prevents gluten formation.
8. Garlic, mustard, and honey are emulsifiers, which can mix oil with water.
9. Bananas — along with cucumbers and kiwis — are classed as berries, whereas strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries are not.
10. Crackers will give you cavities faster than candy.
11. Eating fast food regularly can cause damage to the liver as hepatitis.
12. People who eat spicy foods tend to live longer, according to a 2015 study.
13. The spiciness of chili pepper is not in its seeds, but in the white pith inside the pepper. There’s a chemical in chili peppers called capsaicin that tricks your mouth to feel like it’s been burned - that’s why?spicy food?hurts.
14. Eating too much meat can accelerate your body's biological age. So try some Vegetarian food in your local restaurants using OzFoodHunter.
15. Tomatoes taste worse when they've been refrigerated, a study found.
16. Canned white tuna has three times more mercury than chunk light.
17. Eating an early dinner, or just skipping it altogether, increases the amount of fat a person burns at night, a study found.
18. As each one of them is at the opposite ends of the sensory spectrum, Wine and steak taste good together.
19. Eating garlic improves your body odor.
20. Honey is bee vomit. When bees collect nectar, they drink it and keep it in their “stomach.” Once they’re back at the hive, they regurgitate the nectar into the hive.
21. Food supplements come from roots, seeds, fruits and plant leaves, but they are not regulated. In fact, it’s not assured that what is on the package is the same inside.
22. Fruit juice is pretty bad for our health, as many types of fruit juice contain lots of added sugar, which is hard for the body to process. While whole fruits are filled with many nutrients and antioxidants, including fiber, which can slow down the body’s absorption of sugar.
23. Most of the population in the world is not receiving enough omega-3 fats from their food. If the deficiency in these essential fatty acids reversed it may help prevent many diseases including Corona diseases (COVID-19).
24. The only diet you can follow regularly is the one you should follow. Because that is the one which will work for you.
25. Vegetables are high in all natures of nutrients compared to meat. Eating vegetables every day will improve health and a lower risk of diseases.
26. One of the crucial hormone in the body is Vitamin D. Most of the people are Vitamin D deficient. If the deficiency is reversed it can be powerful health benefit.
We hope now you are knowledgeable and aware of the food that we eat every day. Never the less eating will become more pleasurable and informative!!!!
One thing we must acknowledge is that,
“We thrive for a variety of food”.
And as long as we thrive, food will have an impact on our lifestyle.
© COPYRIGHT 2020 OZFOODHUNTER. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED